Sunday, February 13, 2011

13 years and counting

So I never really intended this to be a forum for my theological thoughts, but sometimes, that's just what I feel like ranting about. Tonight...it's something more close at hand.

Tomorrow, Sara and I celebrate our 13th anniversary.

While this isn't one of the 'big' years, it's still awesome. And I just wanted to take this opportunity to publicly honor my wife. I'm awed every day that I get the chance to love and share life with such an amazing woman. Although she'll roll her eyes at me if she reads this, she's truly the most beautiful woman I know.

Tonight while we were getting the kids ready for bed, Kate asked if Sara and I were getting married tomorrow. Gotta love that. After we explained it, she said "13 years isn't very long!" My prayer is that one day we can look back and know she was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment